Revised for 2019. Find your inner purpose. Live with meaning, make a positive impact.
A profound reflective experience for those that have reached the pinnacle of their career and now want to build awareness and cultivate purpose to create a more engaged and meaningful legacy.
As someone who has achieved much in their lives, what's next? How can you use your experience, network and wealth to create a lasting impact?
Perhaps more than ever before, organisations, people and communities need leaders who can use their wisdom and perspective to act with values and courage for the benefit of future generations and society as a whole. This is your opportunity.
At a glance
- Duration5 days residential + 3 days residential + personalised review session after 6 months
- LocationExclusive five star luxury UK destinations nestled within spectacular landscapes
Cost£18,350 + VAT
What does the experience involve
Purpose is a unique experience to connect with who you really are and to align your actions with your values and beliefs. What positive differences could you make in the world if you had the vivid insight and a deeper awareness of what you would like to be known for?
By spending time in inspirational natural settings, you will have the physical and mental space to slow down and explore what really matters to you.
By joining a group of like-minded individuals, you will share and learn with a community to continue peer supported sustainable action.
This is not a taught academic programme - it will be a collaborative learning experience and highly experiential where your input and contribution will realise the opportunities for both yourself and your peers.
This experience starts with a five day residential session based at a five star exclusive location nestled within a spectacular landscape based in the UK, giving you the opportunity to reflect, surrounded by nature, in the company of like-minded peers. This experience is designed to be co-created and co-delivered, ensuring each experience is unique to you as an individual.
You will come together again as a group for a two day reflective session, to examine your purpose through discoveries of self, society and industry.
You will attend a final session, six months after the start of the experience, personalised to suit your individual context.
Purpose is run in Partnership with Explore What Matters®.
- Live with more meaning and purpose.
- Explore how your values can shape the next chapter of your life.
- Connection with and support from a group of experienced peers.
- Have a greater positive impact on your organisation and society.
- Develop clarity, insight and perspective on you as a 'whole life leader', not just you as the 'leader at work'.
Who should attend
- You have reached the pinnacle of your career and now want to reframe your purpose and create your personal and professional legacy for the benefit of self, society and industry.
- You have reached the peak of your organisation, profession and/or sector and are now seeking a portfolio lifestyle.
- You are seeking to connect with your new purpose and need the time and space, both mentally and physically, to reflect on the optimal structure to achieve this.
- You are keen to explore your next level purpose in collaboration with like-minded peers.
Accommodation options and prices
Fees include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation for the duration of the experience.
Location and travel
Venues to be confirmed
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University