Fresh perspectives for governments and regional development agencies
Countries transitioning from emerging to advanced economies rely on innovative education, technological and business-orientated solutions to stimulate growth.
Since our inception in 1946, Cranfield has been committed to unlocking the potential of people, organisations and economies – using our insights to drive the economic growth agenda around the world through our regional programmes.
Our pioneering technological capabilities and award-winning research have positioned us as global thought leaders, offering unrivalled expertise to Governments and their economic development agencies and partners.
Through a government-facilitated engagement process, our specialist team will seek to interpret your opportunities, goals and imperative outcomes.
We will co-create a roadmap of solutions that are accessed by businesses and people through:
- Our direct delivery.
- Your development agencies, partners and educational institutes.
Our capabilities include:
- Governance of consortium-led economic growth and development initiatives.
- Developing initiatives to train local agencies to become self-sufficient.
- Design, delivery and management of customised solutions.
- Executive education.
- Specialist consultancy for corporate organisations.
- Small and medium sized business performance improvement.
- Intra and family businesses.
- Women leaders.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Supply chain.
- Social mobility.