Entrepreneurship is celebrated at Cranfield School of Management and we are proud of the number of incredibly successful entrepreneurs who are Cranfield MBA alumni. Read more Read less
We have a thriving entrepreneurial community, which includes some very well-known names, not least two dragons (from Dragons’ Den!). This scholarship was set up to recognise our future potential entrepreneurial stars who have an ambition to realise their business idea either during, or following, the MBA.
This scholarship was also set up in honour of Professor Leo Murray who retired as Director of the School of Management in 2003.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £14,000 towards the tuition fees (up to 36%).
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)The Scholarship is provided by the Cranfield School of Management.
Who can apply
- You demonstrate both individual strengths and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have a clear ambition to set up your own business during, or following, the MBA.
- You have achieved significant academic and career success to date.
- You have potential to be a future entrepreneurial star.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for the Leo Murray Entrepreneurship Scholarship, please indicate so in the MBA application form, stating why you think you should be awarded this scholarship. Applicants from outside the EU who require a visa to study in the UK are advised to submit their application sooner than the recommended deadline to ensure enough time is allowed for the visa application process to be completed.