This scholarship was set up to honour MBA alumna Jacqueline “JJ” Jackson, and her desire to pass on her passion for business, her courage to set new paths and explore new business opportunities and her indomitable spirit. Read more Read less
Jacqueline Jackson is an inspiration and an unforgettable pillar in Cranfield life. This scholarship was set up to enable a female entrepreneur to benefit from the year of intense business learning and challenges offered by the Cranfield MBA and for the successful recipient to, like JJ, find the courage to follow her own true path as a result.
At a glance
- Funding value£5,000 towards the tuition fees (13%).
- DeadlineOn going
Who can apply
Number available: One
- You demonstrate both individual strengths and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You thrive on challenges, enjoy debating business ideas and sharing knowledge.
- You have a clear ambition to set up your own business during, or following, the MBA.
- You can demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.