Cranfield School of Management master’s courses are made up of a diverse cohort of students from all over the world. We celebrate diversity at Cranfield and are offering 10 scholarships to help students from the MENAT region (Middle East, North Africa and Turkey).
At a glance
- Funding value£5,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- Deadline31 Mar 2022
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
Who can apply
- Applicants must be a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the following MENAT countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Your taught master’s programme must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2022.
- You must hold an offer from Cranfield School of Management and have met all the academic conditions.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other Cranfield awarded scholarship.
- In the event that you are selected for any other scholarships from Cranfield, the most valuable award will take precedence.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) courses are ineligible for the MENAT Taught Scholarship 2022.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- Students selected to receive the award will be informed by Friday 29 April 2022.
All eligible applicants will have this scholarship applied at the point of accepting their offer.
- On Friday 1 April 2022, all eligible applicants will receive a link to a MENAT Scholarship application form.
- The deadline date for applications is Friday 15 April 2022.
- All applications will be reviewed by the School of Management’s Director of Education, and 10 scholarships will be awarded based on evidence of academic success to date, together with any significant achievements, personally and/or professionally.
- All applicants will receive a notification, in writing, by Friday 29 April 2022 informing them of whether they have been successful or not in being awarded one of the scholarships.
- Successful scholarship award winners will automatically have the £5k deducted from their fee balance.
How to apply
If you receive an offer for one of the applicable courses by the 31 March 2022, and meet the requirements detailed in the ‘Who can apply’ section, you will automatically receive a link to the MENAT Scholarship application form on 1 April 2022 to enable you to apply for one of the Scholarships.