Cranfield School of Management in conjunction with the MBA Agrifarm Charitable Foundation, is offering a suitably qualified British farmer, or someone closely associated with farming, the opportunity to study for the Cranfield MBA. Read more Read less
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
- Strength of the application: an applicant's achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit.
- Interview: an assessment of the applicant's communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate's likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
* Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline may still be considered if funds are available.
At a glance
- Funding value£39,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK
- DeadlineOn going
- Funding provider(s)The Scholarship is provided by Cranfield School of Management and the MBA Agrifarm Charitable Foundation.
What it coversUp to £39,000 towards the tuition fees.
Scholarship interviews will be held with the Director of the Agrifarm Charitable Foundation and the awards will be granted to candidates who can demonstrate not only that they will benefit from studying at Cranfield, but also the leadership qualities that will enable them to act in the vanguard of management change in the UK agricultural industry.
How to apply
There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for one of our scholarships, please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded this scholarship. You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline for consideration for a scholarship.