Cranfield School of Management is pleased to offer a number of Latin America Taught Scholarships 2021 to international students joining the University from selected Latin American countries to study a (selected) taught master’s programme in September 2021.
At a glance
- Funding value£4,000
- Deadline31 Jul 2021
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
What it covers
- Each scholarship is worth £4,000 for selected full-time masters courses in the School of Management.
- No additional scholarship application is required, if you meet the eligibility and award criteria below, the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
Who can apply
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Your taught master’s programme must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2021.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Cranfield School of Management.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2021 will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other Cranfield awarded scholarship.
- In the event that you are selected for any other scholarships from Cranfield, the most valuable award will take precedence.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) courses are ineligible for the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2021.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- The scholarship is for full-time students only who are studying one of the following courses listed below
All eligible applicants will have this scholarship applied at the point of accepting their offer.
Investment Management MSc
Finance and Management MSc
Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
Management and Human Resource Management MSc
Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
Strategic Marketing MSc