Cranfield School of Management is pleased to offer a number of Latin America Taught Scholarships 2023 to international students joining the University from selected Latin American countries to study a (selected) taught master’s programme in September 2023.
At a glance
- Funding value£5,000
- Deadline31 Jul 2023
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield School of Management
What it covers
- Each scholarship is worth £5,000 for selected full-time masters courses in the School of Management.
- No additional scholarship application is required, if you meet the eligibility and award criteria below, the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
Who can apply
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Your taught master’s programme must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2023.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Cranfield School of Management.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2023 will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other Cranfield awarded scholarship.
- In the event that you are selected for any other scholarships from Cranfield, the most valuable award will take precedence.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) courses are ineligible for the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2023.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- The scholarship is for full-time students only who are studying one of the following courses listed below
If you have any questions about this funding opportunity please call +44 (0)1234 758181 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All eligible applicants will have this scholarship applied at the point of accepting their offer.