This bursary supports candidates who have already achieved significant positive environmental and/or social impact, and plan to use this course and a platform to lead transformational change in their organisations and beyond.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £3,500
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, EU, Rest of World
- Deadline31 Oct 2021
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University
Who can apply
- You have initiated or had substantial involvement in socially or environmentally-focused action
- You have championed sustainability to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. investors, NGOs, community) leading to change
- You can demonstrate how you plan to use the knowledge, skills and connections acquired on the course to lead transformational change
How to apply
There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for this scholarship please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded it. You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
If you have already made an application for admission to one of the eligible courses, please send a short submission to email@example.com. The Admissions Team will forward your submission to the Course Director for consideration.