This bursary will be awarded to individuals who champion diversity. They recognise that representation, inclusion and engagement in the workplace drives innovation, facilitates responsiveness to the changing needs of diverse stakeholder needs and enriches inter-organisational collaboration.
At a glance
- Funding valueUp to £3,500
- Suitable for Applicants fromUK, EU, Rest of World
- Deadline31 Oct 2021
- Funding provider(s)Cranfield University
Who can apply
- You champion diversity in your workplace and lead by example
- You can demonstrate how your contribution to improved diversity and inclusion has improved business and societal outcomes
- You have shown how your respect for difference has facilitated positive engagement with internal stakeholder and/or external partners
How to apply
There is no separate application form and if you would like to be considered for this scholarship please indicate so in the application form, stating why you think you should be awarded it. You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline. Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
If you have already made an application for admission to one of the eligible courses, please send a short submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Admissions Team will forward your submission to the Course Director for consideration.