Dr Rosina Watson
Senior Lecturer in Sustainability
Rosina specialises in working with organisations to improve their sustainability credentials and engage stakeholders in sustainability-oriented innovations.
- Embedding sustainable practices
- Adopting sustainable innovation
- Managing sustainable transitions
- Increasing stakeholder engagement
- Enhancing initiatives through collaboration
- Driving sustainable growth
- Safeguarding financial performance
- Creating sustainable value
Rosina works with clients to advise, design and oversee delivery of sustainable innovation, with particular expertise in how partnerships and collaboration can enhance sustainable innovation.
As head of the Sustainability group, Rosina is regularly called upon to help organisations improve their sustainability efforts, drawing on her extensive industry experience gained over more than 15 years in finance, M&A, strategy and commercial roles.