Dr Tamira King
Tamira specialises in improving organisations’ understanding of consumer behaviour and its influence on retail returns and customer service.
- Integrated marketing communications
- Digital marketing
- Retail omni-channel management
- Consumer behaviour
- Customer relationship management
- The changing face of retail
- Fraudulent returns and customer service management
- Retail customer experience
Tamira works with clients to develop their understanding of consumer behaviour and help them use this to improve their management of retail returns and customer service, with particular expertise in helping them overcome fraudulent returns behaviour. Organisations that have benefited from her work range from small, independent stores to large corporate retailers and e-tailers.
Listed in the EU Directory of Academic Experts in the field of consumer policy and consumer affairs, she is an established authority on marketing and retail who is regularly invited to speak at industry conferences, a frequent contributor to leading research journals, and often called on by the media to provide knowledge and opinion on topical issues.
- Fellow of the Academy of Higher Education
- Member of the Academy of Marketing
- Member of the British Academy of Management
- Member of the Retail Special Interest Group
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Colloquium on European Research in Retailing
- Member of the EU Directory of Academic Experts
- Volunteer marketer and fundraiser for the charity FD-UK