Dr Marwa Tourky
Associate Professor of Marketing and Brand Management
Marwa specialises in helping clients to develop the understanding that underpins their marketing activity, ensuring maximum success.
- Corporate brand, identity and reputation management
- Corporate communications
- Corporate social responsibility
- Marketing communications
- Company culture and internal reputation
- Personal branding
- Social networks
- Relationship marketing
Marwa works with clients to boost their relationships with internal and external stakeholders through an understanding of corporate identity, communications and reputation management.
Delivering projects for clients in the UK and around the world, she helps organisations explore and manage their corporate identity in different contexts, examine the influence of organisational factors and business dynamics on reputation building, determine the influence of integrated marketing communication on brand performance, and discover how social networks can be used to attract and keep customers.
- Member of the Academy of Marketing
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member of the British Academy of Management
- Member of the American Academy of Advertising
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy