Dr Annmarie Hanlon
Senior Lecturer in Digital and Social Media Marketing
Annmarie specialises in helping organisations manage digital transformation and use social media to manage reputation and achieve strategic aims.
- Marketing strategy development and campaign planning
- Marketing technology
- Digital and social media marketing and ethics
- Social media risk and reputational damage
- Understanding markets and competitors
- The role of digital in B2B markets
- Influencer engagement
- Online customer service
Annmarie works with clients to help them overcome the challenges and exploit the opportunities that enable them to deliver on their strategic plans and priorities. She advises individuals and organisations on the use of social media and provides guidance on digital marketing as well as reputational and wider risk factors.
Her skills and experience ensure effective oversight of strategy, governance and operations; successful risk management; and the navigation of development and delivery of change.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member of the Marketing Institute Ireland
- Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Marketors
- Secretary for the Awards Committee Marketors’ Company
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy