Dr Ioannis Koliousis
Associate Professor in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Ioannis specialises in performance enhancement in modern digital supply chains, including helping organisations build future skills and capabilities.
- Operations management
- Transport planning
- Cargo and freight logistics
- Public transport
- Project appraisal and finance
- Urban logistics
- Renewable energy
- Transport policy
Ioannis works with clients at the operational and the strategic level to understand what will drive and sustain superior performance in their supply chain, as well as how they can set and implement their strategy taking into account the opportunities presented by AI, digital disruptions, and various diverse platforms.
Drawing on his own entrepreneurial and industrial experience, Ioannis is able to advise senior leadership as well as work closely with organisations to build the staff skills and capabilities needed to improve performance and sustain it into the long term.
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management
- Member of the British Standards Institute (BSI) Healthcare Organisation Management Panel