Dr Lyn Lanka
Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour
Lyn specialises in helping leaders discover and develop their leadership identity and improve their interactions with those around them.
- Non-traditional leadership
- Leadership identity
- Psychometric testing
- Role models and mentorship
- Reverse mentorship
- Human resource management
- Organisational behaviour
Lyn works with clients to help them understand identity constructs in their workplace and how these can be leveraged and improved for greater organisational success. As well as strengthening leaders’ personal development and interpersonal interactions, she specialises in helping them understand how to lead so people will follow.
A qualified psychologist, Lyn is a former mental health counsellor who has previously worked with those in crisis, as well as in addiction recovery. Her deep understanding of how people think, feel and operate as individuals and in groups underpins all her work.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society
- Associate Member of the American Psychological Association