We support our clients’ Talent Management strategies in a number of ways:
- Helping clients to define what 'talent' and 'talent management' means in their organisation
- Helping clients to build an effective talent strategy that is aligned with their business strategy and industry direction
- Supporting clients in the identification of talent at all levels in the organisation
- Providing expertise in developing talent management processes, activities and tracking that fit the organisation's culture and capacity
- Equipping leaders and managers in the organisation to engage, develop, stretch and retain talent
- Advising on the design and implementation of mentoring schemes
- Designing and delivering development programmes that ensure talented employees maximise their potential in the organisation.
The advantage of choosing Cranfield is, that as a University Business School:
- Our expertise straddles business strategy, talent management and learning and development
- We provide objective advice because we are not aligned to one particular provider of talent assessment tools, but rather scan the market place for the most appropriate. /li>
We also offer development opportunities for Talent Managers themselves. Our regular Executive Learning Network events and webinars are an opportunity to come to Cranfield to network with Cranfield faculty, our team and other Talent and Learning and Development professionals.