Register for our upcoming workshops and gain tips and tools to improve your social media skills
The workshops will be hosted, by leading social media training company The Social Game, and will provide a unique opportunity for you to develop your social media skills.
During the workshops you will gain an overview of what is entailed to become a social media and blogging representative and how you can get started.
The workshops are open to all Cranfield School of Management students regardless of course and experience. Many students who become social media and blogging representatives go on to use this in their portfolios when looking for work following their studies. In addition to gaining valuable experience, you will also help the next cohort of students learn about life at Cranfield University and your course.
The social media workshops will be run by Cranfield School of Management and The Social Game.
- Learn best practice and discover tips and tools to help you get the most from your social or blog posts.
- Learn about the different platforms and how to develop a content strategy.
- Find out how to get started and generate content ideas.
- Represent Cranfield School of Management to the next cohort of students.
- Gain valuable social media experience which you can later use in your portfolio.
Note: Due to the content of the workshops, we recommend registering for both sessions.