Join our interactive webinar to learn what it’s like to study our world-leading Supply Chain Management master’s courses.
During the session, Dr Hendrik Reefke, Course Director of the Supply Chain Management MScs, will take you through the course content and structure of both our Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc and our Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc. You will also hear from a current Supply Chain Management MSc student, Elaine Wu, on her Cranfield journey so far.
The session also offers a unique opportunity to listen to a taster lecture given by Deputy Course Director, Dr Hamid Moradlou, on the ‘Introduction to the impacts of global trends on Supply Chain Management’ which will cover:
- Definitions of supply chain management
- Global trends impacting on supply chains including:
- Climate change
- Industry 4.0 (IoT, Automation, AM, AR)
Who should attend:
This webinar is open to anyone thinking about studying supply chain management and a those who already have an offer with us and are keen to get an insight of what to look forward to.
- Meet Course Director, Dr Hendrik Reefke, and learn about the course content and structure
- Hear from a current student on their experience of studying a supply chain master’s at Cranfield
- Gain an insight into the course through a taster lecture on a topical subject
- Ask any questions you have about the course to our panel