We live and work in interesting times. Externally we are seeing fundamental shifts in demographics, economics, global institutions and political structures. While within organisations, resource constraints and technology increase pressure to achieve on ever harsher terms. It’s fair to say that as well as times being interesting for many of us they are challenging. So for many, finding opportunities in a more ambiguous and challenging environment has become a ‘New Normal’.
Why attend a Cranfield Executive Development Taster Event?
It's a FREE event to discover more about Cranfield Executive Development’s programmes at Cranfield School of Management. At the event you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a free "taster" session that will enable you to reflect on your development as a leader and includes topics such as:
- Stretching your emotional comfort-zone.
- Developing increased self-awareness so you have more choice in how you conduct yourself in challenging leadership situations.
- Emotional intelligence, developmental and existential psychology and how we develop emotional patterns.
We would like to share with you how we have been refining our approach to help the leaders within organisations meet these challenges head-on. We will share with you our approach and our impact. This will include:
- How we do things - and why this is different from other business schools and development consultancies.
- Insight into how our High Performance Leadership programme provides new solutions for new leadership normals - and why.
- The chance to participate in a free taster session, so you can explore your own development needs while experiencing our approach
Location and travel details
Cranfield University is located at the very heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Our central location provides easy access from the M1, excellent main line rail service as well as proximity to key international airports. Set in rolling countryside, Cranfield offers a rich, rural landscape complemented by thriving towns and picturesque villages.
- Road: We are just 10 minutes from Junctions 13 and 14 of the M1 motorway. There is free parking on campus.
- Rail: Milton Keynes or Bedford
- Air: London Luton (22 miles), Heathrow (50 miles) or Birmingham (70 miles).
For further travel details, please visit our Location page.
Who should attend
Typical Cranfield Executive Development taster event attendees include:
- CEOs and COOs
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Function
- Senior and Group Managers
- HR and Learning and Development professionals
How to register
To register for this taster event, please complete this form.