Join us for this informative and interactive webinar. This postgraduate management course will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to tackle complex business challenges and to prepare you for demanding managerial roles in the future. By studying this MSc in Management you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience at a company during a three-month in-company internship project.
Our Management MSc is a top-ranked management master's course. It is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world by The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management 2019 ranking.
- Hear from Management MSc students about their experiences of the course
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from the Course Director, Professor Michael Dickmann and Deputy Course Director, Dr Leila Alinaghian
- Discover the distinct blend of theory and practical application which will equip you with the skills required to make swift progress in your chosen career
- Find out how you will have the opportunity to undertake a three-month in-company internship placement within a business organisation. Many of our graduates have been offered positions within the companies they completed their internship with
- Ask your questions about this course and any admissions related queries
- Find out what your next steps are to join us
Registration has closed.