Join our interactive and informative webinar where you can meet Course Director, Dr Valentina Battista, who will talk you through what you can expect from the Management and Human Resource Management MSc and the benefits of studying with us.
Our MSc will prepare you for a demanding human resource management role. You will develop the ability to apply concepts and theories to complex management situations, both systematically and creatively, which will enable you to add value to any future employer.
Our Management and Human Resource Management MSc shares course content, including modules and other course activities, with our top-ranked Management MSc course, which is ranked 6th in the UK and 26th in the world: QS World University Rankings: Management Masters Ranking 2021.
Register for our webinar to:
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from the Course Director, Dr Valentina Battista
- Hear from a current student who will provide you with an insight into what it's like to study at Cranfield
- Learn about the practical activities you will experience on the course, including the Management Consultancy Project
- Discover how you will benefit from our close links with industry by studying this MSc
- Have the opportunity to ask your questions