Our Management and Human Resource Management MSc equips you with the knowledge and practical skills to prepare you for managerial roles, with a specific focus on the Human Resource Management function.
This informative and interactive webinar session will include an overview of the Management and Human Resource Management MSc given by Course Director, Dr Valentina Battista, followed by the chance for you to ask questions.
- Introduction to Management and Human Resource Management MSc – Dr Valentina Battista
- Q&A session – Dr Valentina Battista
Who should attend?
- Graduates with a desire to develop their knowledge and skills in human resource management before seeking their first professional role.
- Early career professionals who want to take on roles in human resource management.
- Professionals with work experience in human resource management who are seeking to take their career to the next level.