Our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy.
This course shares a number of modules with our Management MSc – a top-ranked management master's course which is ranked 6th in the UK and 28th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management Ranking 2022.
Our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc is aimed at graduates and early career professionals aspiring to embed sustainability into their future, or existing, management career.
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from the Course Director Dr Namita Shete
- Learn about Leading Corporate Sustainability and how the course will equip you with the skills required for a career focused on business sustainability, and how you will put this learning into action.
- Find out about the thesis experience – a practical exercise informed by up-to-date theory.
- Ask your questions about this course and any admissions related queries.
- Find out about our Careers Development Service.
- Find out what your next steps are to join us.