Join us for this informative and interactive webinar. Our postgraduate course in Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy. You will also be equipped with the practical knowledge and skills required for senior leadership positions. You will also study a number of modules shared from our Management MSc – a top-ranked management master's course ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world by The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management 2019.
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from the Course Director Dr Richard Adams plus Course Lecturer’s Dr Rosina Watson and Dr Namita Shete.
- Discover the distinct blend of theory and practical application which will equip you with the skills required for a career focused on business sustainability, and how working with a selection of our partner organisations you will put this learning into action.
- Find out about the thesis experience – a practical exercise informed by up-to-date theory. Previous thesis projects have involved working with company sponsors such as Heineken, Unilever and EasyJet.
- Hear which specialist speakers and companies have delivered presentations and masterclasses to our students.
- Learn about the corporate social responsibility/sustainability events and conferences our students have the opportunity to attend.
- Ask your questions about this course.
- Find out what your next steps are to join us.