Join us for this informative and interactive webinar to discover more about our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc.
Our sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy. This course shares a number of modules with our Management MSc – a top-ranked management master's course which is ranked 6th in the UK and 26th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Management Ranking 2021.
Our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc is aimed at graduates and early career professionals aspiring to embed sustainability into their future, or existing, management career.
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from the Course Director-Designate Dr Namita Shete, current course director Dr Richard Adams, Professor David Grayson and Dr Rosina Watson.
- Learn about Leading Corporate Sustainability and how the course will equip you with the skills required for a career focused on business sustainability, and how you will put this learning into action.
- Find out about the thesis experience – a practical exercise informed by up-to-date theory.
- Ask your questions about this course and any admissions related queries.
- Find out what your next steps are to join us.