Join us for this informative and interactive webinar to discover more about our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc. Our sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy. This course shares a number of modules with our Management MSc – a top-ranked management master's course ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world by The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management 2019.
Our Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc is aimed at graduates and early career professionals aspiring to embed sustainability into their future, or existing, management career.
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from the Course Director Dr Richard Adams.
- Learn how the course will equip you with the skills required for a career focused on business sustainability, and how working with a selection of our partner organisations you will put this learning into action.
- Find out about the thesis experience – a practical exercise informed by up-to-date theory. Previous thesis projects have involved working with company sponsors such as Heineken, Unilever and EasyJet.
- Ask your questions about this course and any admissions related queries.
- Find out what your next steps are to join us.
Registration has now closed.