Join us for this informative and interactive webinar covering:
Cranfield School of Management has been an inspiration to generations of business leaders for over 50 years and our close links with industry ensures what you learn here is always current and cutting-edge. Our Finance masters are distinctive in covering the principles, tools and techniques of both finance and management, as well as how to apply them in real world situations. Teaching is inspirational, topical and practical, equipping you with the breadth of skills and capabilities you need to make swift progress in your chosen career.
Our Finance and Management MSc is ranked as a UK top 10 and world top 40 Finance Master’s in International Business Rankings, including the Financial Times, the Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal and QS University rankings.
- Hear about the course content and structure directly from Course Directors; Dr Nemanja Radic and Dr Matthias Nnadi
- Learn about modules which focus on real-world challenges, and include a combination of case studies, participative exercises, interactive lectures and group projects
- Find out about the opportunity to take part in activities, including the CFA Institute UK Research Challenge
- Ask your questions about this course and any admissions related queries
- Find out what your next steps are to join us
Registration has now closed