At Cranfield School of Management, students have access to a wide range of support and resources, designed to enhance their career and leadership potential. The Career Development Service is a dedicated team including Careers Service Managers, coaches, business development and talent management experts. Together they deliver a career service drawing on years of extensive industry knowledge and experience.
The service and support includes:
- Dedicated career inductions
- An online career and recruitment platform - Symplicity
- Career development coaching
- Career planning sessions
- CV critiquing software and Cover Letter tailoring
- IT and creative skills training
- Online mock interview practice
- On campus interviews with top recruiters
- Annual recruitment events and career fairs
- Leadership assessment and development centres
- Networking and self-marketing workshops
- Digital resources including video tutorials, eGuides, careers intranet and library.
If you are interested in discussing any of these in more detail, please contact Careers Service Administrator Donna McEwen on +44(0)1234 751122 ext. 8190 or email email@example.com