Who is it for?
Marketing directors and Senior managers in marketing, sales and customer services
Aims and objectives
- Brings together pioneering thinkers from across industry and in academia.
- Offers access to best practice and the opportunity to network.
- Opportunity to support original research that has outcomes of immediate use to directors and managers.
- Enables members to extend their understanding of customer management techniques used in today's business environment.
- Enables members to develop practical techniques for business improvement.
- Serves as a forum for sharing practice and experience with a supportive group of peers from a range of sectors.
- Provides the opportunity to investigate and identify excellent practice through Cranfield research.
- Enables members to solve immediate problems in customer management through informal networking.
- Obtain professional development credits for the Chartered Institute of Marketing's CPD programme.
- Meetings: four times per year.
- Maximum number of participants per membership: three at each event.