Engage, enthuse and motivate your listeners. Read more Read less
This programme will help you to become a better communicator in the workplace by giving you the key techniques that storytellers have used for centuries to engage, enthuse and motivate their listeners. This highly experiential programme takes each participant to new heights of personal presence. By the end of the programme, you will be able to influence others and lead with passion, clarity and presence.
At a glance
- 29 Nov 2016
- 15 Jun 2017
- 07 - 09 Nov 2017
- Duration1 day + follow-up webinar
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£900 + VAT
What you will learn
- Skills to deliver authentic and engaging communication with impact
- Maximised presence and empowered authority
- Confidence to present with personal conviction, colour and natural enthusiasm
- Combine head and heart expression, to motivate others into action.
- Explore the simple structure behind powerful words and dynamic images
- Discover how the art of storytelling - an age-old technique - can be used to motivate, influence and capture peoples' imaginations.
Delegates are requested to prepare a short presentation.
Who should attend
- Middle to senior level managers, executives and project team leader who are making presentations in their everyday work life
- Managers who engage in public speaking
- Managers involved in influencing others within the workplace.
Accommodation options and prices
Fees include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University