The programme will take you on a journey of deep self-awareness, confidence and courage to find your true voice. Read more Read less
This programme is about helping highly visible executives to inspire their teams, their organisations and their public by being powerful and authentic communicators. By the end of the programme, you will have the capacity to connect with your audience, whatever the context and deliver your messages with impact and effectiveness.
At a glance
- 14 Nov 2016
- 16 May 2017
- 13 Nov 2017
- Duration3 + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£6,130 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||November 16 Programme||May 17 Programme||November 17 Programme
|1||14 - 16 November 2016||16 - 18 May 2017||13 - 15 November 2017
|2||11 - 12 January 2017
||22 - 23 June 2017||10 - 11 January 2018|
What you will learn
- Increased ability to communicate your vision, values and message with passion and purpose
- Enhanced skills in generating new ideas, thinking on your feet and interacting with any audience, from 1 to 1,000
- The skills to align your body and voice to be a more inspirational communicator
- Learn from rigorous individual performance coaching.
- Within the safe and supportive space of the rehearsal room you will explore new ways forward, break limiting default behaviours, take risks, make discoveries and practice effectively
- Use highly effective tools and methods from the world of theatre and performance coaching, to identify the key elements in finding your fullest expression
- Develop the mind-body state that is at the heart of personal presence
- Learn to create powerful, sensitive and effective presentations.
Who should attend
- Leaders and senior executives, those taking on roles with increased visibility
- Experienced presenters who want to rejuvenate their communication skills and go beyond making presentations, to inspiring their audiences
- Those who need to deliver credible messages with the power to influence their board, clients or their own team
- People required to make impactful presentations, but who do not feel entirely confident about their ability to do this.
Accommodation options and prices
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre