Several academics across the University have been recognised for their expertise, gaining promotion to Professor.
Congratulations to those who have achieved promotion to Professor:
- Emel Aktas - Chair in Supply Chain Analytics
- James Brighton – Professor of Automotive Engineering
- Daniel Prior - Professor of Strategic Sales Management
- Chris Sansom – Professor of Concentrating Solar Power
- Leon Williams – Professor of Design-Led Innovation
and to those who will become Professors following the award of Senior Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy:
- Stephanie Hussels - Professor of Entrepreneurship
- Richard Kwiatkowski - Professor of Organisational Psychology
- Melvyn Peters – Professor of Supply Chain Practice
Professor Sir Peter Gregson said: “Much deserved congratulations to our colleagues on their hard work, determination and ultimate achievement of Professorship status. They represent the very best of thinking in their respective fields and are helping Cranfield to lead the way in our education and research."
About Cranfield University
Cranfield University is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management.