Contact Suleyman Yildirim
Areas of expertise
- Aeronautical Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Computing, Simulation & Modelling
- Industrial Automation
- Mechatronics & Advanced Controls
Suleyman Yildirim has a background in Electrical Maintenance Engineering with two years of experience in the glassware industry. He received his BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Selcuk University and MSc in Computer and Machine Vision from Cranfield University.
Suleyman is working on Autonomous Ground Refuelling of Civil Aircrafts using Computer Vision and Robotics, which involves a lot of knowledge from computer vision, machine learning and robotics.
Articles In Journals
- Yildirim S & Rana ZA (2023) Reducing the reality gap using hybrid data for real-time autonomous operations, Mathematics, 11 (7) Article No. 1696. Dataset/s: https://doi.org/10.17862/cranfield.rd.20445579
- Yildirim S, Chimeumanu MS & Rana ZA (2023) The influence of micro-expressions on deception detection, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Available online 16 March 2023.
- Yildirim S, Rana ZA & Tang G (2023) Development of vision guided real-time trajectory planning system for autonomous ground refuelling operations using hybrid dataset. In: AIAA SciTech Forum 2023, National Harbor, 23-27 January 2023. Dataset/s: 10.17862/cranfield.rd.20445579
- Yildirim S, Rana Z & Tang G (2021) Autonomous ground refuelling approach for civil aircrafts using computer vision and robotics. In: 2021 AIAA/IEEE 40th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), San Antonio, 3-7 October 2021.