Contact Shuang Han
- Email: Shuang.Han@cranfield.ac.uk
Areas of expertise
- Welding and Laser Processing
2018-2020, Research associate in Advanced Manufacturing, Southern University of Science and Technology, China;
2017-2018, MSc by research in Additive Manufacturing and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, The University of Sheffield, UK
Composites for Aerospace and Automobile
Articles In Journals
- Guo C, Yu Z, Hu X, Li G, Zhou F, Xu Z, Han S, Zhou Y, Ward RM & Zhu Q (2021) Y2O3 nanoparticles decorated IN738LC superalloy manufactured by laser powder bed fusion: Cracking inhibition, microstructures and mechanical properties, Composites Part B: Engineering, 230 (February) Article No. 109555.
- Yu Z, Guo C, Han S, Hu X, Cao L, Xu Z, Ding H & Zhu Q (2021) The effect of Hf on solidification cracking inhibition of IN738LC processed by selective laser melting, Materials Science and Engineering A: Structural Materials: Properties, Microstructures and Processing, 804 (February) Article No. 140733.
- Xinwei L, Shi S, Shuang H, Xiaogang H, Qiang Z, Hongxing L, Wenwu L, Yusheng S & Hui D (2020) Microstructure, solidification behavior and mechanical properties of Al-Si-Mg-Ti/TiC fabricated by selective laser melting, Additive Manufacturing, 34 (August) Article No. 101326.