Contact Sally Gaulter
- Tel: +44 (0) 1793 785388
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise
- Advanced Casting Science and Technologies
- Defence manufacturing
- Test and Evaluation
- Explosives and Munitions
BackgroundSally graduated from University of Nottingham with BSc (hons) Chemistry in 1988.
- PBX compositions using both novel and commercially available binder systems
- Novel energetic binder systems
- Developing highly filled castable PBX composition.
- Particle Characterisation techniques.
Cranfield University (2004 - present.)
- Development of Pressable compositions.
- Research and development of novel processing techniques.
- Project support for in service explosive compositions.
- Formulation development to control materials properties of explosive compositions.
- Pressable compositions
- Novel energetic binder materials
- Processing explosive compounds
- High loaded explosive compositions
- Insensitive munitions
- Rheological properties
- Chemring Energetics
- Chemring Nobels
Articles In Journals
- Luppi F, Mai N, Kister G, Gill PP, Gaulter SE, Stennett C & Dossi E (2019) Chemical modification of β-cyclodextrins: Balancing soft and rigid domains in complex structures, Chemistry - A European journal, Available online 19 September 2019 (68).
- Dossi, E, Akhavan J, Gaulter SE, Williams RG & Doe WJ (2018) Cross-linking of Hydroxyl-terminated Polyols with Triethyleneglycol Diglycidyl Ether: An Alternative to Toxic Isocyanates, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 43 (3).
- Andrews MRG, Gaulter SE, Akhavan J & Bolton P FT-IT Monitoring of Cure Rate and Effect of Plasticizer Content on a Series of Cross-Linked PolyNIMMO-based Systems. In: 38th Int Conf of ICT, Karlsruhe, Germany.
- McAteer D, Weaver M, Blair LH, Flood N & Gaulter S Compatibility assessment of thermoplastic formulations. In: 19th Seminar on new trends in research of energetic materials, Pardubice, 20-22 April 2016.