To accept and purse a challenging opportunity in
career to prove my capability in technical and functional areas with
professional approach and positive attitude
Having 13 years experience in Production Department & Production Planning and Control (PPC) Department.
Experience in Handling a production department successful by efficient planning and control.
Performed productivity improvement projects in the production line by applying techniques like Time & motion study, line balancing.
Achieve Production target with minimal cost by efficient utilization of Man, Machine, Method, and Materials.
Preparing and impalement action plans affectivity to maximize Overall Equipment Efficiency.
Job allocation to the workforce and motivate them to achieve the production target.
Line Balancing from upstream to downstream to avoid bottleneck.
Layout Handling for the entire production unit.
Setting Standard Output for all operations through “ Time Study “
Continuously improve the production process by eliminating 7 Wastes of Manufacturing.
Improvement of Mechanical Properties Mesophase pitch-based Carbon Fibres
Articles In Journals
- He F, Khan M & Aldosari S (2022) Interdependencies between dynamic response and crack growth in a 3D-printed acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) cantilever beam under thermo-mechanical loads, Polymers, 14 (5) Article No. 982.
- Aldosari SM, Khan MA & Rahatekar S (2021) Manufacturing pitch and polyethylene blends-based fibres as potential carbon fibre precursors, Polymers, 13 (9) Article No. 1445.
- Aldosari SM & Rahatekar S (2021) Extrusion dwell time and its effect on the mechanical and thermal properties of pitch/LLDPE blend fibres, Crystals, 11 (12) Article No. 1520.
- Aldosari SM, Khan MA & Rahatekar S (2021) Influence of high-concentration LLDPE on the manufacturing process and morphology of pitch/LLDPE fibres, Crystals, 11 (9) Article No. 1099.
- Aldosari SM, Khan M & Rahatekar S (2020) Manufacturing carbon fibres from pitch and polyethylene blend precursors: a review, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 9 (4) 7786-7806.