Received the B.E. degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University China in Detection, Guidance, and Control in 2015, and completed the M.S. degree from Northwestern Polytechnical University China in Navigation, Guidance, and Control in 2018.
Currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree in aerospace engineering at Cranfield University.
Currently, based in DARTeC researching mission planning techniques for the multiple-UAV systems, especially dealing with the dynamic and stochastic routing problems in a decentralized manner.
Articles In Journals
- Zhong Q, Zhao J, Liu R, Du W & Dai P (2024) Disturbance observer–based backstepping control for hypersonic vehicles with input constraints, Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 37 (1).
- Liu R, Shin H-S & Tsourdos A (2023) Edge-enhanced attentions for drone delivery in presence of winds and recharging stations, Journal of Aerospace Information Systems, 20 (4) 216-228.
- Dai P, Yan B, Liu S, Liu R & Wang M (2021) Longitudinal tracking control for a morphing waverider using adaptive super twisting control, IEEE Access, 9 59692-59702.
- Yan P, Fan Y, Liu R & Wang M (2020) Distributed target-encirclement guidance law for cooperative attack of multiple missiles, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 17 (3) 1-15.
- Yan P, Fan Y, Liu R & Wang M (2020) Distributed optimal deployment on a circle for cooperative encirclement of autonomous mobile multi-agents, IEEE Access, 8 58337-58344.
- Liu R, Shin H-S & Tsourdos A (2023) Mission planning for a multiple-UAV patrol system in an obstructed airport environment. In: 42nd Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), Barcelona, 1-5 October 2023.
- Liu R, Shin H-S, Seo M & Tsourdos A (2022) Delivery route planning for unmanned aerial system in presence of recharging stations. In: AIAA Aviation 2022 Forum, Chicago, IL, 27 June - 1 July 2022.
- Liu R, Seo M, Yan B & Tsourdos A (2020) Decentralized task allocation for multiple UAVs with task execution uncertainties. In: 2020 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS), Athens, Greece, 1-4 September 2020.