Areas of expertise
- Computing, Simulation & Modelling
- Defence Info Systems
- Defence Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Ross has a BSc Honours degree in Computing and an MSc in Strategic Quality Management. He is a Member of the Chartered Quality Institute and is a Chartered Quality Professional.
Current activitiesRoss lectures on various courses teaching subjects including:
- enterprise architecture
- Ministry of Defence architecture framework (MODAF)
- strategic use of information systems
- quality management and business analysis.
- Ayres R, Harris RDC, Lee G & Smith S (2004) Database issues for Intelligence Analysis, NATO Research and Technology Agency. In: Symposium on Systems, Concepts and Integration (SCI) Methods and technologies for Defence Against Terrorism.