Contact Mengbang Zou
Mengbang Zou has received a Master degree in Mechanical Engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Now, he is a PhD student of Aerospace at Cranfield University. His research interests focus on Complex Network with Nonlinear Dynamics.
Articles In Journals
- Zou M & Guo W (2023) Local assortativity affects the synchronizability of scale-free network, IEEE Systems Journal, 17 (2) 2145-2155.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Wei Z, Zou M, Guo W & Gao Z (2023) Robust Time Synchronization for Industrial Internet of Things by H∞ Output Feedback Control, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 10 (3) 2021-2030.
- Zou M, Zanotti Fragonara L, Qiu S & Guo W (2023) Uncertainty quantification of multi-scale resilience in networked systems with nonlinear dynamics using arbitrary polynomial chaos, Scientific Reports, 13 Article No. 488.
- Zou M & Guo W (2022) Analysing region of attraction of load balancing on complex network, Journal of Complex Networks, 10 (4) Article No. cnac025.
- Moutsinas G, Zou M & Guo W (2021) Uncertainty of resilience in complex networks with nonlinear dynamics, IEEE Systems Journal, 15 (3) 4687-4695.