Contact Mary-Jane Harding
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Forensic Archaeology and Anthropology - Cranfield University
- Thesis: ' Analysis of the differentials of fleshed and defleshed remains in open combustion'
- BA (Hons) Archaeological Studies - Bristol University
- Dissertation: 'Analysis of preadolescent burials in the transition from Late Pre-Roman Iron Age through to Iron Age'
Current activitiesAcademic Attachment to Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service Fire Investigation Team.
PhD Research - The applicability of forensic and traditional archaeological techniques in fire investigation.
Primary area of research: fatal fires, and the effect of heat on the human body.