Contact Laura Lacey
- Tel: +44 (0) 1793 785287
- Email: email@example.com
Areas of expertise
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Defence Systems Engineering
BackgroundFellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Miss Lacey's teaching includes availability, reliability, maintainability, system effectiveness and airworthiness on a range of University courses including Military Aerospace and Airworthiness MSc, Through-life System Sustainment MSc and Military Vehicle Technology MSc. She supervises PhD and MSc students from a wide-range of disciplines.
Current research interests include ‘Availability definitions' and No Fault Found and Airworthiness.
- Ministry of Defence
- Lockheed Martin
Articles In Journals
- Farnell GP, Saddington AJ & Lacey LJ (2019) A new systems engineering structured assurance methodology for complex systems, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 183 (March) 298-310.
- Hockley C & Lacey L (2017) A research study of no fault found (NFF) in the Royal Air Force, Procedia CIRP, 59 263-267.
- Hockley CJ & Lacey LJ (2011) Implementation of Condition Based maintenance (CBM) and Health & Usage Monitoring Systems in the UK Defence Land Environment. In: MFPT 2011: The Applied Systems Health Management Conference, 2011: Enabling Sustainable Systems, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 10 May 2011.
- Hockley CJ, Smith JC & Lacey LJ (2011) Contracting for Availability and Capability in the Defence Environment. In: Complex Engineering Service Systems Concepts and Research. Ng I, Parry G, Wild PJ, McFarlane D, Tasker P (ed.), Springer, p. 237-256.
- Hockley CJ, Zagorecki AT, Lacey LJ, (2011) Enabling Support Solutions in the Defence Environment. In: Complex Engineering Service Systems Concepts and Research. Ng I, Parry G, Wild PJ, McFarlane D, Tasker P (ed.), Springer, p. 257-276.