Areas of expertise
- Aeronautical Systems
- Gas Turbines & Propulsion
Jon holds a BEng in Mechanical Engineering by the University of Bask Country, Bilbao, an MSc in Thermal Power by Cranfield University and a MBA by IESE. Prior to engaging at Cranfield, had a career spanning more than two decades in technical fields and with an intense devotion to gas turbines.
Hydrogen Powered Aviation
Gas Turbine Innovation
Propulsion Power Integration
Innovation take-off and diffussion
Articles In Journals
- Huete J, Nalianda D & Pilidis P (2022) Impact of tank gravimetric efficiency on propulsion system integration for a first-generation hydrogen civil airliner, The Aeronautical Journal, 126 (1302) 1324-1332.
- Huete J, Nalianda D, Zaghari B & Pilidis P (2022) A strategy to decarbonize civil aviation: a phased innovation approach to hydrogen technologies, IEEE Electrification Magazine, 10 (2) 27-33.
- Huete J, Nalianda D & Pilidis P (2021) Propulsion system integration for a first-generation hydrogen civil airliner?, The Aeronautical Journal, 125 (1291: The 25th ISABE Conference special issue) 1654-1665.
- Huete J & Pilidis P (2021) Parametric study on tank integration for hydrogen civil aviation propulsion, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 46 (74) 37049-37062.