Areas of expertise
- Air Transport Safety & Investigation
- Ergonomics, Human Factors, Driver Safety
- Human Factors
- Safety, Resilience, Risk & Reliability
Jingyi is a PhD candidate at the Cranfield University School of Aerospace, Transport, and Manufacturing.
Her present research focuses on the application of Augmented Reality technology in aviation to improve operator's task performance and cognitive process, as well as the cost efficiency of aviation industry.
Jingyi's background is Engineering Psychology with a specialization in research on the impact of risk psychological characteristics on flight handling operation and she is holding an MSc in Safety Engineering majored in Flight Technology and Safety from Civil Aviation University of China.
Articles In Journals
- Li W-C, Kearney P, Zhang J, Hsu Y-L & Braithwaite G (2021) The analysis of occurrences associated with air traffic volume and air traffic controllers’ alertness for fatigue risk management, Risk Analysis, 41 (6) 1004-1018.
- Li W-C, Horn A, Sun Z, Zhang J & Braithwaite G (2020) Augmented visualization cues on primary flight display facilitating pilot's monitoring performance, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 135 (March) Article No. 102377.
- Kearney P, Li W-C, Zhang J, Braithwaite G & Wang L (2019) Human performance assessment of a single air traffic controller conducting multiple remote tower operations, Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing and Service Industries, 30 (March) 114-123.
- Li W-C, Zhang J, Le Minh T, Cao J & Wang L (2019) Visual scan patterns reflect to human-computer interactions on processing different types of messages in the flight deck, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 72 (July) 54-60.
- Li W-C, Zhang J, Kearney P & Braithwaite G (2021) Exploring Air Traffic Controllers Rosters for Fatigue Risk Management. In: Ergonomics & Human Factors 2021, Online, 19-21 April 2021.
- Li W-C, Yan Z, Zhang J, Braithwaite G, Court S, Lone M & Thapa B Evaluating pilot’s perceived workload on interacting with augmented reality device in flight operations. In: 22nd International conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI International) 2020, Copenhagen, 19-24 July 2020.