Contact Dr Zhuangkun Wei
Dr. Zhuangkun Wei received the Bachelor's and Master's degrees from School of Information and Communication Engineering (SICE), Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) in 2014 and 2018 respectively, and the PhD degree from School of Engineering (SoE), University of Warwick in 2021. He is now a Research Fellow in School of Aerospace, Transport, and Manufacturing (SATM), at Cranfield University, UK.
His research interests cover Graph Signal Processing, Matrix Completion, Secure Wireless Communications, and Explainable Artificial Intelligence (X-AI) for digital aviation.
Articles In Journals
- Zong Y, Dai X, Wei Z, Zou M, Guo W & Gao Z (2023) Robust Time Synchronization for Industrial Internet of Things by H∞ Output Feedback Control, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 10 (3) 2021-2030.
- Hu W, Wei Z, Popov S, Leeson M & Xu T (2022) Tapping eavesdropper designs against physical layer secret key in point-to-point fiber communications, Journal of Lightwave Technology, Available online 17 November 2022.
- Wei Z, Guo W & Li B (2022) A multi-eavesdropper scheme against RIS secured LoS-dominated channel, IEEE Communications Letters, 26 (6) 1221-1225.
- Wei Z, Wang L, Sun SC, Li B & Guo W (2022) Graph layer security: encrypting information via common networked physics, Sensors, 22 (10) Article No. 3951. Dataset/s: https://github.com/RookieEdward/GraphSec
- Pagnani A, Wei Z, Silva R & Guo W (2021) Neural network approximation of graph Fourier transform for sparse sampling of networked dynamics, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, 22 (1) Article No. 21.
- Huang Y, Ji F, Wei Z, Wen M, Chen X, Tang Y & Guo W (2021) Frequency domain analysis and equalization for molecular communication, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 69 1952-1967.
- Wei Z, Li B, Hu W, Guo W & Zhao C (2020) Hamming–Luby rateless codes for molecular erasure channels, Nano Communication Networks, 23 (February) Article No. 100280.
- Liu S, Wei Z, Wang X & Zhao C (2020) Channel capacity analysis of a comprehensive absorbing receiver for molecular communication via diffusion, IEEE Access, 8 227152-227160.
- Wei Z, Li B, Guo W, Hu W & Zhao C (2020) On the accuracy and efficiency of sensing and localization for robotics, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Available online 16 November 2020 (7).
- Wei Z, Li B, Sun C & Guo W (2020) Sampling and inference of networked dynamics using Log-Koopman nonlinear graph fourier transform, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 68 6187-6197.
- Wei Z, Pagani A, Li B & Guo W (2020) Monitoring embedded flow networks using graph Fourier transform enabled sparse molecular relays, IEEE Communications Letters, 24 (5) 986-990.
- Liu S, Wei Z, Li B & Zhao C (2020) Unsupervised clustering-based non-coherent detection for molecular communications, IEEE Communications Letters, 24 (8) 1687-1690.
- Wei Z, Guo W, Li B, Charmet J & Zhao C (2020) High-dimensional metric combining for non-coherent molecular signal detection, IEEE Transactions on Communications, 68 (3) 1479-1493.
- Hu W, Wei Z, Popov S, Leeson M, Zhang M & Xu T (2020) Non-coherent detection for ultraviolet communications with inter-symbol interference, Journal of Lightwave Technology, 38 (17) 4699-4707.
- Wei Z, Pagani A, Fu G, Guymer I, Chen W, McCann J & Guo W (2019) Optimal sampling of water distribution network dynamics using graph Fourier transform, IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, 7 (3) 1570-1582.
- Wei Z Li B, Guo W, Hu W & Zhao C (2019) Sequential Bayesian detection of spike activities from fluorescence observations, IEEE Transactions on Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications, 5 (1) 3-18.
- Wei Z, Li B & Guo W (2019) Optimal sampling for dynamic complex networks with graph-bandlimited initialization, IEEE Access, 7 150294-150305.
- Liu S, Wei Z, Li B, Guo W & Zhao C (2019) Metric combinations in non-coherent signal detection for molecular communication, Nano Communication Networks, 20 (June) 1-10.
- Wei Z, Hu W, Han D, Zhang M, Li B & Zhao C (2018) Simultaneous channel estimation and signal detection in wireless ultraviolet communications combating inter-symbol-interference, Optics Express, 26 (3) 3260-3270.
- Wei Z, Li B & Zhao C (2015) On the polar code for the 60-GHz millimeter-wave systems, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2015, Article No. 31.
- Wei Z, Wang L & Guo W (2023) Secret key rate upper-bound for reconfigurable intelligent surface-combined system under spoofing. In: 2022 IEEE 96th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2022-Fall), London, 26-29 September 2022.
- Hu W, Wei Z, Leeson M & Xu T (2022) Eavesdropping against bidirectional physical layer secret key generation in fiber communications. In: 2022 IEEE Photonics Conference (IPC), Vancouver, BC, 13-17 November 2022.
- Sun SC, Jin B, Wei Z & Guo W (2022) Revealing the excitation causality between climate and political violence via a neural forward-intensity Poisson process. In: 31st International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence IJCAI, Vienna, 23-29 July 2022.
- Guo W, Wei Z & Li B (2020) Secure Internet-of-nano things for targeted drug delivery: distance-based molecular cipher keys. In: 2020 IEEE 5th Middle East and Africa Conference on Biomedical Engineering (MECBME), Amman, 27-29 October 2020.
- Wei Z, Pagani A & Guo W (2019) Monitoring networked infrastructure with minimum data via sequential graph Fourier transforms. In: 2019 IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), Casablanca, 14-17 October 2019.
- Wei Z, Hu W, Zhang M, Han D, Li B & Zhao C (2017) Viterbi estimation on the finite-state Markov ultra-violet channels. In: 2017 Asia Communications and Photonics Conference (ACP), Guang Zhou, 10-13 November 2017.
- Sun SC, Li C, Wei Z, Tsourdos A & Guo W Scalable partial explainability in neural networks via flexible activation functions. In: 35th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Online, 2-9 February 2021.