Contact Dr Yousef Haddad
Areas of expertise
- Computing, Simulation & Modelling
- Manufacturing Systems
- Sustainable Manufacturing
Dr Yousef Haddad is a Research Fellow in Sustainability Assessment of Metallic Aerospace Structures at the Sustainable Manufacturing Systems Centre. Yousef completed his PhD degree from Cranfield University and his MSc and BSc degrees from Brunel University and Yarmouk University, respectively. Prior to commencing his role as a Research Fellow, Yousef worked as a Research Assistant in Manufacturing Systems at the same research centre.
Yousef's main interests are in modelling sustainable manufacturing systems, particularly stochastic systems. Modelling approaches include mathematical programming, simulation and life cycle assessment models. Yousef also co-supervises MSc students group projects and individual research projects in areas related to manufacturing systems modelling.
Articles In Journals
- Kaur R, Patsavellas J, Haddad Y & Salonitis K (2022) Carbon accounting management in complex manufacturing supply chains: a structured framework approach, Procedia CIRP, 107 869-875.
- Tang J, Haddad Y & Salonitis K (2022) Reconfigurable manufacturing system scheduling: a deep reinforcement learning approach, Procedia CIRP, 107 1198-1203.
- Haddad Y, Salonitis K & Emmanouilidis C (2021) Design of redistributed manufacturing networks: a model-based decision-making framework, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 34 (10) 1011-1030.
- Haddad Y, Salonitis K & Emmanouilidis C (2021) A decision-making framework for the design of local production networks under largescale disruptions, Procedia Manufacturing, 55, 393-400.
- Haddad Y, Pagone E, Afy-Shararah M, Pearson N, Folland JJ & Salonitis K (2021) The transition to environmentally sustainable production: a roadmap timeline methodology, Procedia CIRP, 103 79-84.
- Haddad Y, Salonitis K & Emmanouilidis C (2021) Design of emergency response manufacturing networks: a decision-making framework, Procedia CIRP, 96 151-156.