Yan received the B.Eng. degree in electrical and electronic engineering from Nanjing Normal University, China, in 2016, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Northumbria University, U.K., in 2020. He is a postdoc at Cranfield University, U.K. Prior to that, he was a FPGA engineer at Keiky Ltd., U.K.
His research interests cut across several disciplines, which include networked control systems, machine learning, and their applications to the Internet of Things.
Articles In Journals
- Zong Y, Dai X, Wei Z, Zou M, Guo W & Gao Z (2022) Robust time synchronisation for industrial internet of things by H∞ output feedback control, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Available online 20 January 2022.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Gao S, Canyelles-Pericas P & Liu S (2021) PkCOs: synchronisation of packet-coupled oscillators in blast wave monitoring networks, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Available online 8 November 2021.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Canyelles-Pericas P, Busawon K, Binns R & Gao Z (2021) Modelling and synchronisation of delayed packet-coupled oscillators in industrial wireless sensor networks, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 53 (2) 8283-8289.
- Zong Y; Dai X & Gao Z (2020) Proportional-integral synchronisation for non-identical wireless packet-coupled oscillators with delays, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Available online 16 November 2020 (11).
- Gao S, Tian G, Dai X, Jiang X, Kong D, Zong Y & Yi Q (2019) A B-spline method with AIS optimization for 2-D IoT-based overpressure reconstruction, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 7 (3) 2005-2013.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Gao Z, Binns R & Busawon K (2018) Simulation and evaluation of pulse-coupled oscillators in wireless sensor networks, Systems Science and Control Engineering, 6 (1) 337-349.
- Zong Y, Luo K, Dai X & Gao Z (2019) Implementation of timestamped pulse-coupled oscillators in IEEE 802.15.4 networks. In: 24th International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), Newcastle Upon Tyne, 6-7 September 2018.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Gao Z, Binns R & Busawon K (2019) Experimental evaluation of non-identical pulse-coupled oscillators synchronisation in IEEE 802.15.4 wireless sensor networks. In: 2019 IEEE 17th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), Helsinki, 22-25 July 2019.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Gao Z, Busawon K & Zhu J (2018) Modelling and synchronization of pulse-coupled non-identical oscillators for wireless sensor networks. In: 2018 IEEE 16th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), Porto, 18-20 July 2018.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Busawon K, Gao Z & Binns R (2018) Time synchronization of pulse-coupled oscillators for smart grids. In: 2018 5th International Symposium on Environment-Friendly Energies and Applications (EFEA), Rome, 24-26 September 2018.
- Zong Y, Dai X, Gao Z, Busawon K, Binns R & Elliott I (2018) Synchronization of pulse-coupled oscillators for IEEE 802.15.4 multi-hop wireless sensor networks. In: 2018 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), Abu Dhabi, 9-13 December 2018.
- Zong Y, Dai X & Gao Z (2017) A software simulator of discrete pulse-coupled oscillators (PCO) time synchronization in wireless sensor networks. In: 2017 23rd International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), Huddersfield, 7-8 September 2017.