Material Science and Engineer, Physics and Chemistry.
PhD obtained in Università degli studi di Roma "Torvergata", in Material Engineering, working on the development of a self-healing coating for corrosion protection of alloys in water environment.
Study of fireside corrosion in DP700 project.
Articles In Journals
- Cacciotti I, Mori S, Cherubini V & Nanni F (2018) Eco-sustainable systems based on poly(lactic acid), diatomite and coffee grounds extract for food packaging, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 112 (June) 567-575.
- Lamastra FR, Mori S, Cherubini V, Scarselli M & Nanni F (2017) A new green methodology for surface modification of diatomite filler in elastomers, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 194 253-260.
- Mori S & Montesperelli G (2017) Titania hybrid coatings on AA6082 (Italian: Rivestimenti ibridi di titania su AA6082), Metallurgia Italiana, 109 (7-8) 87-90.
- Mori S, Lamastra FR, Kaciulis S, Soltani P & Montesperelli G (2017) Low-temperature titania coatings for aluminium corrosion protection, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, Early online (1).
- Persichetti L, Sgarlata A, Mori S, Notarianni M, Cherubini V, Fanfoni M, Motta N & Balzarotti A (2014) Beneficial defects: exploiting the intrinsic polishing-induced wafer roughness for the catalyst-free growth of Ge in-plane nanowires, Nanoscale Research Letters, 9.
- Simms N, Ekpe B, Riccio C, Mori S, Sumner J & Oakey J (2019) Approaches to modelling fireside corrosion of superheater / reheater tubes in coal and biomass fired combustion power plants. In: EPRI’s 9th International Conference on Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants and the 2nd International 123HiMAT Conference on High Temperature Materials, Nagasaki, 21-24 October 2019.
- Simms N, Mori S, Kilgallon P, Sumner J, Pidcock A & Oakey J (2018) Fireside corrosion on superheater / reheater tubes for advanced ultra supercritical power systems. In: International Symposium on High-temperature oxidation and Corrosion, 2018, Matsue, Shimane, 21-26 October 2018.
- Bragaglia M, Cherubini V, Cacciotti I, Rinaldi M, Mori S, Soltani P, Nanni F, Kaciulis S & Montesperelli G (2015) Citric acid aerospace stainless steel passivation: a green approach. In: 5th CEAS Air & Space Conference–Challenges in European Aerospace, Delft, 7-11 September 2015.