Areas of expertise
- Environment and Health
- Hazardous Substances
- Toxicology & Epidemiology
- Waste Management and Resource Efficiency
- PhD in Environmental Science - The University of York (April 2015 - June 2019): Managing and assessing the impacts of pharmaceutical waste on the environment in York, UK
- MSc in Environmental Engineering - Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia (2015) - LCA of CO2 emission in gasoline process in Malaysia
- BSc (Hons.) Chemistry (Forensic Analysis) - Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia (2012)
- Diploma in Science - Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia (2008)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Department of Environment and Geography, University of York (2015-2018)
- Research Trainee (LCA) - Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) (2017)
- Research Assistant - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya, Malaysia (2012-2013)
- Research Assistant - Cancer Resource and Education Centre (CaRE), Universiti Putra Malaysia (2011-2012)
- Trainee (DNA Section) Royal Malaysia Police (2011)
- Hazardous substances waste management
- Waste management
- Soil carbon modelling
- LCA and R / ArcGIS application
Life cycle assessment (LCA) development and application on agriculture - Soil Research to deliver Greenhouse Gas REmovals and Abatement Technologies (Soils-R-GGREAT) Project.
Articles In Journals
- Stewart GJ, Nelson BS, Acton WJF, Vaughan AR, Farren NJ, Hopkins JR, Ward MW, Swift SJ, Arya R, Mondal A, Jangirh R, Ahlawat S, Yadav L, Sharma SK, Yunus SSM, Hewitt CN, Nemitz E, Mullinger N, Gadi R, Sahu LK, Tripathi N, Rickard AR, Lee JD, Mandal TK & Hamilton JF (2021) Emissions of intermediate-volatility and semi-volatile organic compounds from domestic fuels used in Delhi, India, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 21 (4) 2407-2426.
- Stewart GJ, Acton WJF, Nelson BS, Vaughan AR, Hopkins JR, Arya R, Mondal A, Jangirh R, Ahlawat S, Yadav L, Sharma SK, Dunmore RE, Yunus SSM, Hewitt CN, Nemitz E, Mullinger N, Gadi R, Sahu LK, Tripathi N, Rickard AR, Lee JD, Mandal TK & Hamilton JF (2021) Emissions of non-methane volatile organic compounds from combustion of domestic fuels in Delhi, India, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 21 (4) 2383-2406.
- Stewart GJ, Nelson BS, Acton WJ, Vaughan AR, Hopkins JR, Yunus SS, Hewitt, CN, Nemitz E, Mandal TK, Gadi R, Sahu LK, Rickard AR, Lee, JD & Hamilton JF (2021) Comprehensive organic emission profiles, secondary organic aerosol production potential, and OH reactivity of domestic fuel combustion in Delhi, India, Environmental Science: Atmospheres, 1 (2) 104-117.