Natalie received her PhD in Information Systems Research from Brunel University London in 2011. She subsequently worked as a Research Fellow in Cyber Security in the Defence and Cyber Security Research Group in the Department of Computer Science at Brunel University London. She joined Cranfield University in June 2017 as a Lecturer in the Human Aspects of Cyber.
Her research interests focus around the application of artificial intelligence, machine learning and information fusion techniques to enhance situational awareness and provide better decision support to human users in cyberspace.
- EPSRC Human-like Computing: Copacetic Smartening of Small Data for HLC (EP/R030987/1)
- EPSRC Distributed Ledger Technologies: Smart Money - Precision Data Management for Distributed Ledger enabled Central Bank issued Digital Currencies (EP/P032001/1)
- Understanding Risk (CMP)
- Cyber Systems and Thinking in Practice (CMP)
- Professional Issues (ICM)
- Managing Information Security (SSM)
- Reflective Manager (PPM)
Articles In Journals
- Ioannou G, Louvieris P & Clewley N (2019) A Markov multi-phase transferable belief model for cyber situational awareness, IEEE Access, 7 39305-39320.
- Louvieris P, Clewley N & Liu X (2012) Effects-based feature identification for network intrusion detection, Neurocomputing, 121 (December) 265-273.
- Clewley N, Chen S & Liu X (2011) Mining learning preferences in web-based instruction: Holists vs. Serialists, Journal of Educational Technology and Society, 14 (4) 266-277.
- Clewley N, Chen S & Liu X (2010) Cognitive styles and search engine preferences: Field dependence/independence vs holism/serialism, Journal of Documentation, 66 (4) 585-603.
- Clewley N, Chen S & Liu X (2009) Evaluation of the credibility of internet shopping in the UK, Online Information Review, 33 (4) 805-826.
- Clewley N, Dodd L, Smy V, Witheridge A & Louvieris P (2019) Eliciting expert knowledge to inform training design. In: ECCE 2019 - European Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics, Ulster University, Belfast, 10-13 September 2019.
- Mepham K, Louvieris P, Ghinea G & Clewley N (2014) Dynamic cyber-incident response. In: 6th International Conference On Cyber Conflict (CyCon 2014), Tallinn, 3-6 June 2014.
- Lewis R, Louvieris P, Abbott P, Clewley N & Jones K (2014) Cybersecurity information sharing: A framework for information security management in UK SME supply chains. In: 22nd European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) 2014: Digital Work, Digital Life, Tel Aviv, 9-11 June 2014.
- Ioannou G, Louvieris P, Clewley N & Powell G (2013) A Markov multi-phase transferable belief model: An application for predicting data exfiltration APTs. In: 16th International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION), 2013, Istanbul, 9-12 July 2013.
- Clewley N, Chen S & Liu X (2009) Cognitive styles and web-based instruction: Field Dependent/Independent vs. Holist/Serialist. In: 2009 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, San Antonio, TX, 11-14 October 2009.