Contact Dr Michael Pryce
- Tel: +44 (0) 1793 785872
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise
- Aircraft Design
- Defence manufacturing
- Design, Strategy & Innovation
- Oil and Gas
- Throughlife Engineering Services
- DPhil Science & Technology Policy
- MSc History of Technology and Diploma of Imperial College
- BA History
- Horizon scanning - BP International Centre for Advanced Materials, Manchester
- Research Fellow/Research Associate - Manchester Business School
- Process Engineer - General Motors
Costing Future Complex and Novel Projects (EPSRC), 2015-2016
Design, development and use of complex systems, e.g. combat aircraft; Costing as a design tool during early design; Philosophy of engineering knowledge
Defence Acquisition Management (Cost Estimating and Planning, Knowledge in Defence), Financial and Military Capability, Acquisition Employment Training, Logistic Support Management
- Naval Postgraduate School
- BAE Systems
- Rolls Royce
Articles In Journals
- Hirschberg MJ, Pryce MJ & Müller T (2011) Jet V/STOL propulsion systems of the 20th century [Presented at Forum 67], Forum Proceedings - AHS International, 3 1784-1813.
- Pryce MJ & Hirschberg MJ (2008) UK V/STOL transport aircraft concepts of the 20th century, Forum Proceedings - AHS International, 64 (1) 393-407.
- Hirschberg MJ, Müller T & Pryce MJ (2005) British V/STOL rotorcraft concepts in the 20th century, Forum Proceedings - AHS International, 3 2108-2133.
- Pryce MJ, Farara C & Hirschberg MJ (2005) Improving the harrier: Projected developments of the pioneering V/STOL combat aircraft 1957-1990, Sae Technical Paper Series.
- Pryce MJ & Hirschberg MJ (2003) Beyond the Harrier - Kingston V/STOL projects 1957-1988, Sae Technical Paper Series.
- Pryce & M Acquisition of capabilities through systems-of-systems: case studies and lessons from naval aviation. In: 6th Annual Acquisition Research Symposium, Monterey, California.
- Pryce & M (2008) The Road to JSF: forty years of UK ASTOVL work and its relevance today.