Contact Dr Meng-Fang Lin
Areas of expertise
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Renewable Energy
- Sensor Technologies
- Smart Materials
Meng-Fang received her Ph. D. degree in School of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. She was a senior research fellow in the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. She did postdoctoral research at National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Japan (2013–2014). Her current research interests focus on pressure sensor, triboelectric energy harvesting and multinational nanocomposite .
Meng-Fang is a research fellow in Composite Engineering at the Enhanced Composites and Structures Centre in School of Aerospace, Transport and Manufacturing at Cranfield University.
Articles In Journals
- Mgbemena CO, Li D, Lin MF, Liddel PD, Katnam KB, Kumar VT & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) Accelerated microwave curing of fibre-reinforced thermoset polymer composites for structural applications: A review of scientific challenges, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 115 (December) 88-103.
- Thakur VK, Lin MF, Tan EJ & Lee PS (2012) Green aqueous modification of fluoropolymers for energy storage applications, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 22 (13) 5951-5959. Dataset/s: 10.1039/C2JM15665B
- Thakur VK, Yan J, Lin M, Zhi C, Golberg D, Bando Y, Sim R & Lee P (2012) Novel polymer nanocomposites from bioinspired green aqueous functionalization of BNNTs, Polymer Chemistry, 3 (4) 962-969. Dataset/s: 10.1039/C2PY00612J
- Lin MF, Thakur VK, Tan EJ & Lee PS (2011) Dopant induced hollow BaTiO3 nanostructures for application in high performance capacitors, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 21 (41) 16500-16504.
- Thakur VK, Tan EJ, Lin MF & Lee PS (2011) Polystyrene grafted polyvinylidenefluoride copolymers with high capacitive performance, Polymer Chemistry, 2 (9) 2000-2009. Dataset/s: 10.1039/C1PY00225B
- Lin M, Thakur VK, Tan EJ & Lee PS (2011) Surface functionalization of BaTiO3 nanoparticles and improved electrical properties of BaTiO3/polyvinylidene fluoride composite, RSC Advances, 1 (4) 576-578. Dataset/s: 10.1039/C1RA00210D
- Lee PS, Lin MF, Thakur VK & Ma J (2012) Flexible high performance capacitors for portable power systems. In: 243rd National Spring Meeting of the American Chemical Society, San Diego, CA, 25-29 March 2012.