Contact Dr Lawrence Tinsley
- Tel: +44 (0) 1234 750111 x2284
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles In Journals
- Liu H, Tinsley L, Deng K, Wang Y, Starr A, Chen Z & Zhao Y (2023) A fiber-guided motorised rotation laser scanning thermography technique for impact damage crack inspection in composites, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Available online 11 April 2023.
- Liu H, Tinsley L, Lam W, Addepalli S, Liu X, Starr A & Zhao Y (2020) A novel inspection technique for electronic components using thermography (NITECT), Sensors, 20 (17) Article No. 5013.
- Tinsley L, Liu H, Addepalli P, Lam W & Zhao Y (2020) Inspection of electronic component using pulsed thermography, Procedia Manufacturing, 49 132-138.
- Zhao Y, Liu H, Tinsley L, Addepalli P & Starr A (2020) Detectability evaluation of attributes anomaly for electronic components using pulsed thermography, Infrared Physics and Technology, 111 (December) Article No. 103513.
- Krishnaswamy S, Tinsley L, Marchante V, Addepalli S, Huang Z & Abhyankar H (2018) Effect of extrusion and compression moulding on the thermal properties of nylon-6/silica aerogel composites, Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, 31 (7) 992-1009. Dataset/s: 10.17862/cranfield.rd.4299254
- Tinsley L, Chalk C, Nicholls J, Mehnen J & Roy R (2017) A study of pulsed thermography for life assessment of thin EB-PVD TBCs undergoing oxidation ageing, NDT & E International, 92 (December) 67-74. Dataset/s: 10.17862/cranfield.rd.4985051
- Zhao Y, Tinsley L, Addepalli Sri, Mehnen J & Roy R (2016) A coefficient clustering analysis for damage assessment of composites based on pulsed thermographic inspection, NDT & E International, 83 (October) 59-67.
- Mehnen J, Tinsley L & Roy R (2014) Automated in-service damage identification, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 63 (1) 33-36.
- Roy R, Mehen J, Tinsley L, Morar N, Redding L & Okoh C (2013) Characterisation of 'In-service' Feedback for System Design and Manufacture. In: 2nd Annual EPSRC Manufacturing the Future Conference, 2013, Cranfield, 17-18 September 2013.