Contact Dr Jun Li
- Email: Jun.Li@cranfield.ac.uk
Dr Jun Li has a BSc, MSc and PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering and Neural Networks respectively, obtained from QingDao University and LondonMet University. Before joining Cranfield University, Dr Jun Li taught at University of Wolverhampton and LondonMet University for five years, and also worked as a Research Associate at University of Cambridge and University of Oxford for six years. His teaching and research expertise are in the areas of Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Computer Science and Mathematical Modelling applied to various domains.
Dr Jun Li is a lecturer in Mathematics and Computer Science at Centre for Computational Engineering Sciences, Cranfield University. He specializes in Machine Learning, High Performance Computing and Mathematical Modelling with topics such as Neural Network language modelling with noises, transport flow analysis using complex networks, urban agglomeration formation modeling and imbalanced economy recovery modeling. Currently he teaches and supervises MSc and PhD students in Software Engineering, Machine Learning and Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing - for example, statistical modeling using Big Data techniques in the finance domain by leveraging the Alpha Vantage Open Stock API.
For pursuing PhD study and supervision in the areas listed above, one may refer to the university's Research Opportunities (finding on top of the personal page) web page for procedures.
Articles In Journals
- Niu F & Li J (2019) An activity-based integrated land-use transport model for urban spatial distribution simulation, Environment and Planning B, 46 (1) 165-178.
- Niu F & Li J (2019) Visualizing the intercity highway network in mainland China, Environment and Planning A, 51 (6) 1213-1216.
- Patel Y, Ouazzane K, Vassilev V & Li J (2019) Remote banking fraud detection framework using sequence learners, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce.
- Niu F & Li J (2018) Modeling the population and industry distribution impacts of urban land use policies in Beijing, Land Use Policy, 70 (January) 347-359.
- Niu F & Li J (2018) Visualizing the intercity railway network in mainland China, Environment and Planning A, 50 (5) 945-947.
- Li J, Ouazzane K, Afzal SM & Kazemian HB (2013) Neural network approaches for noisy language modeling, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 24 (11) 1173-1784.
- Li J, Crawford-Brown D, Syddall M & Guan D (2013) Modeling imbalanced economic recovery following a natural disaster using input-output analysis, Risk Analysis, 33 (10) 1908-1923.
- Ouazzane K, Li J, Jing Y, Kazemian H & Boyd R (2012) An artificial intelligence-based language modeling framework, Expert Systems with Applications, 39 (5) 5960-5970.
- Li J, Ouazzane K, Kazemian H, Jing Yanguo & Boyd Richard (2011) A neural network based solution for automatic typing errors correction, Neural Computing and Applications, 20 (6) 889-896.
- Ouazzane K, Aigbodi M & Li J (2013) Real life pilot solution with artificial intelligence for disabled computer users. In: The Third International Conference on Digital Information Processing and Communications (ICDIPC 2013), Dubai, 30 January - 1 February 2013.
- Ouazzane K, Afzal M, Kazemian H & Li J (2011) An intelligent E-business framework design using enhanced Web 2.0 technology. In: ICEIS - 13th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Beijing, 8-11 June 2011.
- Ouazzane K, Li J & Kazemian HB (2011) An intelligent keyboard framework for improving disabled people computer accessibility. In: The 12th Engineering Applications of Neural Networks / 7th Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations Joint Conferences, Corfu, 15-18 September 2011.
- Li J, Ouazzane K, Afzal M & Kazemian H (2011) Patterns identification for hitting adjacent key errors correction using neural network models. In: ICEIS - 13th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Beijing, 8-11 June 2011.
- Li J (2011) A study on noisy typing stream analysis using machine learning approach. In: ICEIS - 13th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Beijing, 8-11 June 2011.
- Li J, Ouazzane K, Kazemian H, Jing Y & Boyd R (2009) Focused time-delay neural network modeling towards typing stream prediction. In: IADIS Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems 2009, Algarve, 17-23 June 2009.
- Li J, Ouazzane K, Jing Y, Kazemian H & Boyd R (2009) Evolutionary ranking on multiple word correction algorithms using neural network approach. In: The 11th International Conference on Engineering Applications of Neural Networks, London, 27-29 August 2009.
- Ouazzane K, Li J & Brouwer M (2008) A hybrid framework towards the solution for people with disability effectively using computer keyboard. In: IADIS International Conference Intelligent Systems and Agents 2008, Amsterdam, 22-24 July 2008.
- Li J (2018) Foreign aid, urbanization and green cities. In: Aid Effectiveness for Environmental Sustainability, Singapore: Palgrave Macmillan, p. 215-256.
- Li J & Altimiras-Martin A (2014) Scenario design for a global low-carbon economy. In: Decarbonising the Global Economy: Assessing the Feasibility of Policies to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, London: Imperial College Press, p. 51-84.