Contact Dr John McCormack
- Email: J.McCormack@cranfield.ac.uk
PMP certified member of the Project Management Institute (PMI), and MSP certified member of the Association for Project Management. Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. Member of the British Academy of Management.
Interested in developing models for comparing management practices between public and private sector organisations. Currently working on projects related to best practice evaluation in Local Authorities, Health Care, Education and Defence Industry sectors Sector Firms.
Also working on projects related to collaboration between Higher Education institutions and practitioner organisations.
Articles In Journals
- Aljeeran I, Antill P & McCormack J (2018) A strategy for self-sufficiency, Defence Procurement International (Winter 2018/2019) 61-66.
- Bamber M, Allen-Collinson J & McCormack J (2017) Occupational limbo, transitional liminality, and permanent liminality: new conceptual distinctions, Human Relations, 70 (12) 1514-1537.
- McCormack J, Propper C & Smith S. (2014) Herding cats? Management and university performance, Economic Journal, 124 (578) F534-F564.
- Bourne H, Clark B & McCormack J (2016) Attributing values to organisations: What managers see depends upon where they sit. In: British Academy of Management Annual Conference, 2016, Newcastle, 5-8 September 2016.